Have you heard the buzz about Cannabidiol (CBD) oils?
They are becoming very popular since the passing of the Agricultural Improvement Act 2018 that legalized hemp.
You now can find CBD oil it in many items like drinks, edibles, topicals or tinctures.
So what is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the 100+ cannabinoids found in cannabis and has been the subject of much research due to its many and varied medical applications. But it’s not only its therapeutic attributes that have sparked such widespread interest in CBD in recent years. The compound is also non-psychoactive (meaning it does not produce the ‘high’ associated with cannabis use), making it a safe and effective option for patients who may be concerned about the mind altering effects of other cannabinoids such as THC.
Since it is increasing in popularity, we thought it would be good to provide information on some of its benefits.
Here are just 5 of the key health benefits* of CBD oils:
1. Pain relief: One of the most celebrated health benefits of CBD oil is its analgesic (pain relieving) effects.
2. Anti-Seizure Properties: Seizures occur when there’s a dramatic fluctuation of electrical activity in the brain. Over the years, a number of high profile cases have raised awareness of CBD’s anti-seizure properties, but it’s only recently that science has been able to confirm this link.
3. Combat Anxiety: While CBD is most commonly used to treat physiological symptoms, there’s a growing body of research that indicates it can also be used in the therapy of a range of mental health conditions, including anxiety.
4. Fight Cancer: Research indicates that CBD may be valuable in the treatment of cancer in a number of different ways.
5. Reduce the Risk of Diabetes: A rarely discussed health benefit of CBD oil is how it can reduce the risk of developing diabetes. In a study published in Neuropharmacology, researchers set out to explore what effect CBD would have on non-obese diabetes-prone female mice.As you can see, CBD oil is an can be used to treat a range of health conditions.
When buying CDB oils make sure you purchase it from a reputable company, ask if it is full spectrum and see if they will provide a 3rd party analyzes of the oil.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
28-Day Detox Overview Join us
Subscribe now for your Free Gift!
Discover more about: