Yield: About 3/4 cup of fudge
Serving Size: 1/8th recipe
Calories per serving: 123
Fat per serving: 10.9g
Carbs per serving: 1.4g net
Protein per serving: 1.5g
Fiber per serving: 2.6g
• 2 ounces sugar free chocolate (or 2 ounces baker's chocolate (I use this one: amzn.to/2J1Cjls) , and 15 drops Liquid Stevia (I use this one: amzn.to/2IY7NZK)
• 1/2 cup coconut butter/manna ( I use this one: amzn.to/2uc51dU) or pretty much any nut butter
1. Line your container with wax paper (if using coconut butter).
2. Melt together the chocolate and coconut butter. Stir frequently to prevent burning, and to fully incorporate ingredients.
3. Pour the mixture into the lined container, and chill in the fridge for 30-45 minutes, until hard.
4. Remove from fridge, cut into pieces and enjoy!
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”
28-Day Detox Overview Join us
Subscribe now for your Free Gift!
Discover more about: